Saturday, January 1, 2011

HUGE fall sale and spring sneak peek!


It has been a busy few weeks! I hope all of you have had a great time with your families over the holidays! I welcomed a new niece just before Christmas and we celebrated Christmas in Oklahoma with all of our family! Last night I rang in the New Year with my hubby! What a fun time! What have I been doing with MVB?! Recruiting...Welcome Kara Stone to team Blessed Fabulous! I know that there are several others that are signing up this month...I can't wait to help all of you launch your business with MVB! Fun times just around the corner for all! Booking Parties...I have 7 fabulous Hostess' for the Month of February! These ladies are going to earn some FREE and Half-priced clothing AND have the opportunity to purchase our "hostess-exclusive" line! This is something new that MVB is doing this season...one of my favorite collections has been selected to only be available for purchase if you HOST A SHOW! If you want on my calendar...Contact me quick! Selling...right now we are having a HUGE sale! We have to make space for the arrival of our Spring/Summer line later this month. SO...you must visit my website and take advantage of 60-75% savings on our Fall line. And, if you are wondering what we have in store for spring...check out this sneak peek. Addison and Ava are back at it again. Modeling 2 of my favorite collections pictured on this flyer! Happy New Year to all of you! May this year bring BLESSINGS plentiful to you and yours!

1 comment: