Monday, January 31, 2011

Spring 2011 LAUNCH PARTY!!!



Have I mentioned that I LOVE decorating for parties! LOVE themes...all things matchy matchy! So the day finally arrived...my Spring Launch! It was a GREAT turn out...10 ladies in attendance...sample sales, spring orders, parties booked and YUMMY CUPCAKES!!! Here are all the details! I had a "gift" for EVERY guest. It was just a little pack of gum...lipgloss/business card and pink notepad. All wrapped up in a mini bag with leopard tissue paper topped of with aqua/lime green tulle!

I also gave a gift to anyone that brought a friend! It was Girl Scout Cookies called "thanks-a-lot" with some cute tulle tied on them.I had a TON of "vintage" MVB...these were outfits from back in the day that my girls had outgrown and I thought I would share the mvb love with my BEST customers and friends!

I also had my fall samples and left over spring 2010 samples as well. Guests were invited to shop these gems! THEN...I offered 2 giveaways for those that ordered from the NEW spring catalog! It went over GREAT! My BFF Christina won an item of her choice at 45% off and another friend of mine, Tanya won a MASSAGE! Thanks to Mr. Hayden for drawing the names and keepin' it fair! ;) I think that these giveaways really helped boost my sales! I had to have a good show so that I could purchase the HOSTESS EXCLUSIVE line for me and my girls! I also got to get their Easter dresses (Vintage Picnic)! LOVE IT!! The food that I served was simple and cheap...just a little cheese and meat tray, chex mix, flavored popcorn and CUPCAKES! Can you tell I'm excited about the cupcakes?! They were AMAZING! They were lemon with lemon buttercreme and raspberry with champagne buttercreme...yes, I said champagne buttercreme! YUM-O!!! Thanks to Amy from Sugary Expressions for knockin' my socks off with this treats!


I also made "green" punch. It was a good thought at first...let me give you the run down. I google lime punch withOUT sherbet! I was afraid the sherbet would clog my drink dispenser. SO...simple enough, I found a recipe with ginger ale, pineapple juice, water, sugar and LIME KOOL-AID! So...I run to my local Target to pick up these few items. My quick little run to the store came to a screeching hault...WHAT TARGET...NO LIME KOOL-AID?! Uggh! Aborted mission Target! On to Wal-Mart...i stop in the produce section first to pick up limes for punch decor...REALLY!? Wal-Mart is SOLD OUT of LIMES! OMGosh! The nice gentlemen points me in the direction of KeyLimes...they're gonna have to work...NOW...the kool-aid. WHAT?! I am so stressed...NO LIME KOOL-AID again! SO...I winged it. The punch was green Hawaiian punch, ginger ale and pineapple juice! It turned out fine, but it didn't come without a wild goose chase! That's the deets...enjoy the pics! A super fun day with lots of friends and even made some new friends too! Yet another reason to LOVE MVB! And I call this "work"!

This is what my precious 1st grader Addison made for me...such a sweet and thoughtful girl! Thanks Addy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment