Monday, January 31, 2011

A Team Meeting...Complete with CHOCOLATE!


Me and Cassity...team leaders;)


The team has grown by leaps and bounds...it's time we start having some meetings! Team Blessed Fabulous and Hot Mommas had our FIRST team gathering On Jan 20th at THE MELTING POT! I love me some chocolate. It was a great night! I got to meet some amazing girls IRL (in real life)! I totally consider these ladies my friends and have never even met them! It was filled with TONS of SURPRISES that I had for the team...SHOUT OUTS for some AMAZING team members...and CELEBRATIONS for NEW team members! We started the night out with recognition...I bought some yummy girl scout cookies called "shout outs" and gave those to Cassity Reed and Melanie Hollingsworth for making TOP 20 for the entire fall 2010 season!! WOOT WOOT!

Cassity and Mel...Love these girls!

Also from our team in the Top 20...Sara Hendricks and my fabulous mentor Cindy Boyd and YOURS TRULY! Holla!
Enough of that...then we went over some super exciting things for spring! Everyone is IN LOVE with the hostess exclusive line! This is GREAT NEWS for business! We had a lengthy Q & A session that resulted in 2 NEW REPS! YIPEE! SO super excited to help these fabulous ladies launch their business! Welcome to the team Tara and Nisha! So great meeting both of you and sharing in your excitement for the road ahead! I know Tara is on her way to being a stay at home mommy!

Me with Tara and her mother Darlene

Cassity with Nisha

OH...AND...Amy from pinkcloverdesigns came to our meeting too! I had to give her some "shout outs" for making my custom printables for my launch...pics to come on my next post! Amy...you are so super sweet and exactly what I imagined! Glad you got to escape for some "Adult Conversation" LOL!

Me with Amy from Pink Clover Designs

Stacey and Amber...so great to meet the both of you too! I love how we meet people and it just seems like we have been friends for-ev-er! All and All I would say this first team meeting was Super FUN and very successful! Thanks to EVERYONE!!! WAIT...there's more...I almost forgot that my little Ava made the trip with me AND she made a new friend...Cash Reed! It took my little shy Ava a while to warm up, but once she did, it was a match made in heaven! When I got home from dinner, by the time we got everything settled and ready for bed, it must have been close to 11pm! Ava said "but mom, he's starting to be my BESTest friend!" She wanted to play more...poor thing! Cash is convinced he is marrying my Ava. Her Dad isn't fond of the idea! LOL! Since the introduction, these two want to call each other on the phone and are talking about their next playdate...did I mention they are FOUR! haha! So stinkin' cute!! They played "house" all evening... here is a pic of them going for a walk in the rain! CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment