Sunday, January 16, 2011

Supa Sta!

Well, I haven't told you some FUN, EXCITING details of this fall season! I was a top seller...in the top 20(actual number to be revealed later this month)! Anyway, I also made it to TEAM LEADER this season. So, since I had a successful season I was asked to be a part of this video shoot. Not just me...me and Cassity Reed and Sara Hendricks who are both on Team Blessed Fabulous were also top sellers and asked to participate in the shoot! Of course my sponsor Cindy Boyd who is also an MVB supa sta was a part of this as well! All dressed up...there was even a makeup artist there...BIG TIME! LOL! We were each asked to give a testimony about our experience with MVB. This sure was awesome...there are reasons why we do this and why it works...now it's out there for the world to see! SO...feels like I had my 15 minutes! hehe! AND BTW...Addison and Ava were able to participate in the Spring/Summer 2011 photo shoot. Only DSRs with top sales were allowed to bring their children to the model call...my Little divas were chosen to be a part of this exciting shoot! I can't wait until the catalog releases. The video shoot and the photo shoot where happening at the same time...so look close and you will see that my fashionistas also made a video debut! It's so fun to be a part of this company...the opportunity to be so close with corporate and grow my business as this brand grows is something you just don't get everyday! Ground Floor opportunities only come along once in a life time...so glad I snatched this opportunity right up! Here is the video link...Happy Watching!
If you want to be a part of this amazing opportunity...contact me! I'm totally your go to girl with all the details! Come on...what are you waiting for?

1 comment:

  1. awww...just watched your vid. so cute! love the silpada you were rockin!!

    ReplyDelete