Sunday, January 16, 2011

Spring Has Sprung...well, almost


It's that time again...a new line from MVB is just days away from its debut! Check out my Ava in this to-die-for collection Blossoming Days. It's a hostess exclusive. What does that mean? If you want to own this outfit for your little fashionista...you must host a show. It's easy cheesy to host.
On a different note...with the launch of a new line...it's time for me to plan my launch event...theme? favors? food? You know me...all about the FABULOUS details. I am in love with the colors in this outfit, so there, colors decided...lively lime, total teal and classic leopard! FUN! This event is going to be VIP! I have lots of items from my fall line and spring2010 leftover...I am going to offer these at a huge discount and ONLY my VIP customers/hostess' get the opportunity to buy! I like to treat people special that have helped me grow my business! Food...not sure all of the details BUT cupcakes are a MUST. I am in love with pink clover designs...Amy has made me some fabulous printables...cupcake toppers! So Cute! My favorite cake diva also named Amy from Sugary Expressions will be making lemon with lemon buttercreme and raspberry with champagne flavored buttercream cupcakes! YUMMY! I have made my invitations...also a design by Amy at pinkcloverdesigns. I am making cute hair accessories to match this outfit for all of the ladies that are going to host a spring show! Just something fun that matches the theme! Those are the details I have for now...I LOVE party planning! I LOVE children's clothing! I LOVE hanging out with friends, girl time! I LOVE that this job lets me do all of these things! Who could ask for anything more?!

No comments:

Post a Comment